Territory Sales Manager – Racquet Sports
Location: South Central US (LA,AR,MS) USA
Working under managerial direction, the Territory Sales Manager oversees the sales efforts and operations for their defined territory to achieve the sales plan and market share growth objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility effectively:
- Achieve the annual territory sales plan objectives in the defined territory and meet the annual key product category objectives.
- Recruit and manage high visibility teaching pros to enhance the promotion of Wilson Racquet Sports.
- Maximize in-person contact and sales call coverage with assigned accounts.
- Increase Wilson's brand presence and image with customers and consumers.
- Develop annual business plan designed to deliver account objectives of assigned accounts.
- Prepare and review each account's performance in a business review each quarter.
- Keep Regional Manager informed of trade related information on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain great working relationships with key personnel in each account.
- Complete all reports and records required and submit on a timely basis.
- Develop layouts/merchandising concepts for accounts to ensure distribution/merchandising objectives are met.
- Bachelor Degree in a Business Related Field.
- 3+ years sales experience in packaged goods or related industry.
- Outside sales experience with performance rackets, accessories, footwear & apparel preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of the Tennis market & industry including consumer trends and competitive activity.
- Racquet Sports specialty merchandising and in store training experience preferred.
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Outside sales/business development experience preferred.
- Merchandising, marketing, and e-commerce experience preferred.
- Strong computer proficiency required in Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required within and outside organization.
- Excellent organizational skills, analytical ability, and strategic planning.
- High ability to sell, influence and negotiate.
- Extensive travel required. Must have reliable transportation.
EEO - M/F/D/V