Location: Hillsboro, OR USA
Perform (as necessary) the receiving, inspection and test processes as needed to maintain the product flow required to sustain production goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily:
Receiving - loading and unloading of trucks, quantity/count verifications, SAP inventory transactions/movements and labeling product with Inventory Control Sheets.
Inspection - Dimensional, Graphic and Surface quality verifications with documentation.
Test - Perform, evaluate and document product testing as defined by the Quality Engineer, Engineering Group and General Manager, to insure all products used in bat assembly, meet or exceed defined quality parameters.
- Perform Quality Audits as defined by the Quality Engineer.
- Verify NCR accuracy, track to disposition and confirm that Corrective Action(s) to prevent root cause recurrence are implemented and functioning as needed.
- Create and maintain all department SOP's, to current standards
- Insure that all 'Receiving' is performed daily.
- Insure that all failures/defects/rejects are documented and communicated to the responsible person(s).
- Insure that all SAP transactions are performed in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Responsible for balancing work flow for receiving, inspection and test, to meet production requirements.
- Scheduling and Performing quality audits.
- Take responsibility for inventory accuracy.
- Participate in process improvement activities.
- Insure all safety guidelines are followed in the receiving / inspection areas and constantly think of ways to reduce/eliminate hazards.
- Must have high school diploma or GED
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Good time management skills (requires prioritizing tasks to meet production requirements).
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal skills required for communication with planners and vendor's, maintaining department SOP's and participating in 'MRB/NCR defect/reject disposition' discussions).
- Ability to take ownership for mistakes (individual must be able to build on strengths and work on deficiencies).
- Ability to comprehend and execute basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, etc.).
- Ability to learn electronic inspection equipment operation. Take measurements with; tape measure, micrometer and calipers.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft; Excel, Word, Windows 7.
- Ability to learn, Ashlar-Vellum Graphite V7 & SAP production software.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering specification sheets and drawings.
- Mechanically inclined with good problem solving & trouble shooting skills.
EEO - M/F/D/V