National Account Manager, E-Commerce (Team Sports)
Location: Western USA USA
Working under managerial direction, the National Account Manager manages the sales efforts for key E-commerce accounts to achieve the sales plan and market share growth objectives for key accounts
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily
- Achieve the sales plan and market share growth objectives.
- Identify emerging trends, learn and develop key Ecommerce selling and website placement strategies for use with key accounts.
- Consistently monitor E-tailing trends and their impact our business.
- Set promotional calendars based on new products and/or key buying cycles to lead on-line product introductions.
- Identify opportunities and set priorities for account base.
- Leverage internal marketing and business to maximize sales programs and initiatives.
- Analyze sales-related information and statistics to accurately and effectively plan customer interactions.
- Forecast sales, and understand key products to provide information for sales production planning.
- Keep National Sales Manager informed of trade related information on a regular basis for strategic planning.
- Complete all reports required and submit in a timely basis.
- Maintain expenses and promotional budgets within approved budget.
- Develop and nurture working relationship with accounts.
- Coordinates activities with Sales, Service and Marketing departments to increase brand awareness and increased revenue generation with accounts.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor Degree in a Business Related Field
- 5+ years Racquet Sports Specialty Sales Experience with Performance Rackets, Accessories, Footwear & Apparel
- E-Commerce sales experience
- Extensive knowledge of the Tennis market & industry including consumer trends and competitive activity
- Racquet Sports specialty merchandising and in store training experience
- Racquet Sports grass roots promotional experience with advisory staff professionals
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor Degree in Business Related Field
- Five+ years sales experience in packaged goods or related industry
- Expertise in managing Ecommerce business, product marketing, product assortment, mix analysis and price strategies
EEO - M/F/D/V