Sales Planning Specialist- Team Sports Segment
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Wilson Sporting Goods Co is seeking a proactive individual who has tremendous attention to detail, time management, and follow through skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily:
- Provides direct support to our Team Sports sales force (programs & pricing, catalog shipments, sample order processing, creation of flyers & sell sheets, POP material, etc).
- Manages the preparation & execution of all buying group shows and coaches shows (hotel reservations, show registration, product samples, booth needs, set-up & tear down, sales programs & pricing, and any show-related material). Also provides a sales recap following each show to our sales force.
- Assists in managing other Team Sports special events as needed (College World Series, Super Bowl, Bracket-town, and Bat Wars).
- Provides direct support of all Team Sports sales meetings (hotel selection, flights, rooms, transportation, meals, shipments, gifts, power point presentations, and set-up & tear down).
- Efficiently runs BW sales reports and communicates results to sales force on a weekly and monthly basis through our Team Sports Scorecard.
- Assists in the creation of early release, spring, and fall sales programs along with periodic sales contests and initiatives.
- Manages the inventory and pricing for all Team Sports closeout/excess business and communicates the inventory bi-weekly to the sales force.
- Completes all tasks that are necessary to support the Team Sports sales force.
- Proficiency in Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, and Word.
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
- Attention to detail with outstanding follow-through and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain composure in high pressure or urgent situations.
- Preferred sports experience (participation or passion).
EEO - M/F/D/V