Service Specialist - Racquet
Location: Chicago USA
This position is responsible for working directly with customers to build strong relationships, complete orders and resolve inventory related concerns. This role is accountable for meeting targeted metrics and providing an outstanding level of service to our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily:
- Builds strong customer relationships by focusing on customer needs, developing solutions, and delivering prompt and accurate information.
- Answers customer phone calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Completes and monitors the order cycle from order entry through product delivery to customer including changes to orders, cancellations, and related customer communications.
- Manages and resolves all outstanding order and inventory related issues between shipping locations, receiving departments, sales, and the account order management teams.
- Communicates Wilson's products features and benefits.
- Works directly with the sales team answering phone calls, emails, and completing any projects to support our customers.
- Bachelor's Degree mandatory.
- Customer Service experience is preferred
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- Proficiency in Windows, Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
- Attention to detail with outstanding follow-through and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain composure in high pressure or urgent situations.
- Preferred sports experience (participation or passion).
EEO - M/F/D/V