FG Tour 100 Irons Spec Grid
- BUTTON BACK INSPIRATION -Inspired by the iconic 1971 Wilson Staff Button Back model, these blades are forged with modern shape, size, styling and technology.
- CONSISTENT FEEL - A Fluid Feel bore-through insert paired with a milled face, scorelines and topline provide the ultimate in consistency for the better Feel (F) players.
- CLASSIC STYLE - Vintage triple knurling on the hosel and long, gold/red/gold ringed ferule with the three-piece button back make this iron a standout classic blade.
- PREMIUM FINISH - The forged, 8620 carbon steel and nickel-chrome plating combined with a high polish mirror finish give the FG Tour 100 a premium look.
- TOUR PROVEN - Wilson Advisory Staff member Brendan Steele won the 2016 Safeway Open with the FG Tour 100 irons.
|Grip||Lamkin Crossline Black|