The Wilson Official NCAA ForteTM FybridTM Premium Match Ball has been uniquely designed to provide the ultimate in performance and stability control for all competitive collegiate soccer players. Improving upon the latest ball construction technologies in many international soccer competitions, the Wilson NCAA Forte Fybrid provides the ultimate in soccer ball performance. Featuring aerodynamic stability needed to deliver more win than any other brand.
FYbrid Panel Construction Technology
- Fused panel, FYbrid construction technology helps minimize water and moisture uptake for enhanced durability.
Micro-Texture Composite Leather Cover
- Premium, micro-textured, 32-panel ball cover delivers controllable ball flight and erodynamic stability with equalized airflow over the entire ball surface.
- Bold product graphics and contemporary colors provide enhanced ball spin detection.
- G10 foam backed panels yield high-energy return and soft precision touch upon impact in both normal and low temperature climates.
Internal Carcass Construction
- Laminated and molded inner construction provides the framework for extended durability and consistent round shape retention.
Hex-Wing Latex Bladder
- Bladder technology designed to provide for an equalized 360-degree sweet spot with explosive rebound performance.
|Approved By||FIFA, NCAA, NFHS|
|Lining||Sewn reinforced cloth|
|Cover Material||Micro-texture PU|
|WTH9905XB||NCAA FORTE FYBRID? SOCCER BALL - WHITE / BLUE, 5|
|WTH9905XB30||NCAA FORTE FYBRID? SOCCER BALL - PINK / BLUE, 5|
|WTH9905XB61||NCAA FORTE FYBRID? SOCCER BALL - OPTIC GREEN / BLUE, 5|