- ABOUT BURN
- DESIGN DNA
- SPIN EFFECT
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CARBON FIBER
- PARALLEL DRILLING
- Series Noir
The game has never seen racket designs like this before – ones that focus only on the essentials and strips away all the unnecessary elements. What remains are timeless, uncontaminated designs, meticulous in detail and bold in their beauty. They create rackets that want to be held and a psychological edge for the player bold enough to pick one up.
Spin Effect Technology is the first racket system that actually increases ball RPM without players changing their swing. The net seems lower and the court feels longer on all your shots.
HIGH PERFORMANCE CARBON FIBER
Developed for aggressive swings, this premium modulus carbon graphite provides increased frame stiffness for explosive power.
Provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
HEROES SHINE IN THE DARK
Series Noir pays tribute to the extra hours you put in to live the game you love. Featuring an array of rackets, bags, footwear and apparel that blend in when the sun goes down, the Series Noir collection embodies the passion and dedication required to make your game stand out when it counts.
- Ideal for heavy and aggressive shots
- Integrated Countervail Technology maximizes player energy, consistency and precision
- Uncontaminated design emphasizes clean, black tuxedo look and meticulous detail of Pro Staff RF97
- Spin Effect Technology increases ball RPM without changing your swing
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- X2 Ergo compatible handle creates optimal personalized feel for modern 2-handed backhand
|Product SKU(s)||WRT74081U1, WRT74081U2, WRT74081U3, WRT74081U4|
|Cross Section||23-25-23 MM Dual Taper Beam|
|Head Size||100 sq in - 645.2 sq cm|
|Unstrung Balance||33CM/ 7 Pts HL|
|Unstrung Weight||300 g|
|Length||27 in - 68.6 cm|