Wilson LABS takes you behind the scenes of Amplifeel’s development and explores the unique construction that provides unparalleled stability.
Technology: Soft strap that wraps your foot and ankle to provide incredible feel during every step. This feature allows for ultimate foot control, responsive reaction time, and explosive acceleration.
Forefoot support delivers unparalleled support, increased response time, and explosive acceleration with controlled deceleration.
Pro Torque Chassis (PTC)
Arch technology via a PA chassis placed on top of the midsole that provides torsion control and stability for explosive acceleration.
Exclusive high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides excellent abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
Full inner sock construction that provides enhanced comfort, stability and an overall intuitive fit experience.
Highly-compressed EVA material that produces combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance.
6mm heel-to-toe drop. Provides low-to-the-ground court feel for maximum agility and explosive acceleration.
- DF1 provides optimal low-to-the-ground court feel for agility and explosive acceleration (DF1 = HT Drop 6mm)
- FS delivers explositivity to competitive players
- Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
- R-DST augments cushioning and rebound for comfort and responsiveness
- Glide Control Technology increases court coverage ability while sliding on hard court up to 30% faster
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
- Indicated sizes are in men's US sizing - add 1.5 to get the corresponding women's US sizing
|Weight (g)||422 g (US men's size 9)|
|Weight (oz)||14.9 oz (US men's size 9)|