Text Divider - Glide Tennis Shoes
Glide Control Technology
Patented PE Pad Inserts on the outsole allow for optimal sliding on hard courts to cover more area in fewer steps, providing up to 30% faster recovery to the next ball. An enlarged, reinforced rubber toe guard and medial drag pad provide a second wall of protection during forward and lateral movements.
Wilson LABS: The Glide walks through the history, research and innovation behind the first and only shoe in the world made to slide on hard court.
Forefoot support delivers enhanced support and responsiveness with lateral stability and control.
Exclusive high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides excellent abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
Full inner sock construction that provides enhanced comfort, stability and an overall intuitive fit experience.
EVA material augments cushioning for comfort and responsiveness.
6mm heel-to-toe drop. Provides low-to-the-ground court feel for maximum agility and explosive acceleration.
- DF1 provides optimal low-to-the-ground court feel for agility and explosive acceleration (DF1 = HT Drop 6mm)
- 2D-FS delivers enhanced support, responsiveness, lateral stability and control in the forefoot of the shoe
- Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
- R-DST augments cushioning and rebound for comfort and responsiveness
- Glide Control Technology increases court coverage ability while sliding on hard court up to 30% faster
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
- Indicated sizes are in men
- Indicated sizes are in men's US sizing - add 1.5 to get the corresponding women's US sizing
|Weight (g)||409 g (US men's size 9)|
|Weight (oz)||14.4 oz (US men's size 9)|