Wilson LABS takes you behind the scenes of Amplifeel’s development and explores the unique construction that provides unparalleled stability.
Technology: Soft strap that wraps your foot and ankle to provide incredible feel during every step. This feature allows for ultimate foot control, responsive reaction time, and explosive acceleration.
Forefoot support delivers unparalleled support, increased response time, and explosive acceleration with controlled deceleration.
Pro Torque Chassis (PTC)
Arch technology via a PA chassis placed on top of the midsole that provides torsion control and stability for explosive acceleration.
Exclusive high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides excellent abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
Full inner sock construction that provides enhanced comfort, stability and an overall intuitive fit experience.
Women’s Specific Support (WSS)
Assymetrical and elongated medial side TPU heel counter engineered specifically for women to provide a higher level of stability, arch support, and comfort.
Highly-compressed EVA material that produces combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance.
6mm heel-to-toe drop. Provides low-to-the-ground court feel for maximum agility and explosive acceleration.
- Amplifeel adds increased upper support for feel, control and explosive lateral acceleration
- DF1 provides optimal low-to-the-ground court feel for agility and explosive acceleration (DF1 = HT Drop 6mm)
- 3D-FS delivers unparalleled support, increased response time and explosive acceleration with controlled deceleration
- Endofit Comfort+ provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Pro Torque Chassis uses arch technology to provide torsion control and stability for explosive acceleration
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
- Women's Specific Support includes assymetrical and elongated medial side TPU heel counter specifically for women to provide higher levels of stability, arch support and control
|Weight (g)||367 g (US size 7.5)|
|Weight (oz)||12.9 oz (US size 7.5)|