Pro Torque Chassis (PTC) Light
Arch technology via a PA chassis placed on top of the midsole that is built for speed by providing ultimate stability and flexibility.
Exclusive high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides excellent abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
Full inner sock construction that provides enhanced comfort, stability and an overall intuitive fit experience.
Forefoot support delivers enhanced support and responsiveness with lateral stability and control.
Highly-compressed EVA material that produces combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance.
9mm heel-to-toe drop. Cushioned court feel provides compromise between comfort and quick performance.
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
- 2D-FS delivers enhanced support, responsiveness, lateral stability and control in the forefoot of the shoe
- Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Pro Torque Chassis Light uses arch technology built for speed to provide ultimate stability and flexibility
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
|Product SKU(s)||WRS321270, WRS321250, WRS322950, WRS322460, WRS323900|
|Weight (g)||275 g (US size 7.5)|
|Weight (oz)||9.7 oz (US size 7.5)|