Featuring a bootie and lateral webbings, this unique upper construction generates best-in-class comfort and midfoot support.
Upper PU construction crafted for durability, with forefoot and lateral reinforcement to enhance support during quick lateral movements and push-offs.
PRO TORQUE CHASSIS (PTC) LIGHT
Arch technology via a PA chassis placed on top of the midsole that is built for speed by providing ultimate stability and flexibility.
Exclusive high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides excellent abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
Forefoot support delivers enhanced support and responsiveness with lateral stability and control.
9mm heel-to-toe drop. Cushioned court feel provides compromise between comfort and quick performance.
- Symbiofit features a bootie and lateral webbings in an upper construction to generate best-in-class comfort and midfoot support
- Skinguard administers upper protection for durability; forefoot and lateral reinforcement enhance support during lateral movements and push-offs
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
- 2D-FS delivers enhanced support, responsiveness, lateral stability and control in the forefoot of the shoe
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Pro Torque Chassis Light uses arch technology built for speed to provide ultimate stability and flexibility
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
- Women's Specific Support includes assymetrical and elongated medial side TPU heel counter specifically for women to provide higher levels of stability, arch support and control
|Weight (g)||285 (US size 7.5)|
|Weight (oz)||10.1 (US size 7.5)|