- 18-panel, hand-sewn expert construction and craftsmanship enables deep groves for better hand control and wind resistance
- Premium microfiber composite leather provides greater resistance to dirt and less moisture absorbency to maintain proper weight and feel
- Bold graphics offer improved ball spin detection & contemporary design
- Performance Elastomer Bladder engages a likable responsiveness promoting control and power plays
- Overall construction provides strong durability and shape retention giving the player continuous reliability
- The Wilson NCAA Beach Championship Game Volleyball is the closest to what is used at the NCAA tournament; however, volleyballs used for NCAA tournament matches may have unique specifications and/or stricter quality controls or tolerances.
|Ball Cover Construction||Premium Microfiber Composite Leather|
|Ball Playing Surface||Beach|