Introducing the Forte FYbrid II - as the Official Match Ball of the 2015 NCAA Soccer Championships this revolutionary new ball includes an unparalleled 20-panel ball design for more controlled, precise strikes with predictable ball flight, an elastometric-carbon (HPE) bladder for explosive rebound acceleration and patented Wilson FYbrid technology for minimized moisture absorption and extended durability.
FYbrid Fused Technology
- Fused panel, FYbrid construction technology helps minimize water and moisture uptake for enhanced durability.
Revolutionary 20-Panel Design
- Optimizes geometric striking zones for controlled precise strikes
Micro-Texture Composite Leather Cover
- Controllable ball flight and aerodynamic stability with equalized airflow over the entire ball surface.
- Bold product graphics and contemporary colors provide enhanced ball spin detection.
- G10 foam backed panels yield high-energy return and soft precision touch upon impact in both normal and low temperature climates.
Advanced Carcass Construction
- Laminated and molded inner construction provides the framework for extended durability and consistent round shape retention.
- Bladder technology designed to provide for an equalized 360-degree sweet spot with explosive rebound performance.
|Autorizado por||FIFA, NCAA, NFHS|
|Revestimiento||Sewn reinforced cloth|
|Material de la cubierta||Micro-texture PU|