Wilson verpflichtet sich, dass diese Website das AA-Konformitätsniveau der Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 und die Einhaltung anderer Zugriffsstandards erreicht. Bitte wenden Sie sich an den Kundendienst unter 1-800-401-7967, wenn Sie Probleme beim Zugriff auf Informationen auf dieser Website haben.
Sie sind hier
Placed an order?Check Order Status
- How do I create an account to shop on Wilson.com?You will just need to provide us with some information and set up your new account here.
- What should I do if I forget my password?You can retrieve your password by providing us your email address here.
- Wo kann ich einen Aktions- oder Rabattcode eingeben?Sie haben die Möglichkeit, auf der Warenkorbseite einen Aktions-/Rabattcode einzugeben. Sobald Sie alles, was Sie bestellen, in Ihren Warenkorb gelegt haben, gibt es rechts auf der Seite ein Feld zur Eingabe Ihres Codes. Geben Sie Ihren Code ein und klicken Sie dann auf „Anwenden“, bevor Sie zur Kasse gehen.
- How can I pay for my order?Wilson.com invites you to pay for your order using either PayPal, or a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit or debit card.
- Can I purchase/pay with a gift card?No- we are unable to accept gift cards for online orders.
- How do I make a purchase using PayPal?To make a purchase using PayPal, just select the PayPal payment option at checkout. You will be redirected to PayPal's site to complete your transaction. Once your transaction is completed on PayPal's site, you will return to Wilson.com to complete your order.
- Can I edit my order once it has been placed?Online orders cannot be edited once they are placed. Web orders are given top priority at our warehouse and typically begin the shipping process shortly after the order is submitted.
- Where can I check the status of my order?After logging in to Wilson.com, your order tracking number can be found in "My Account" under "Order History." Please note that items from the same order may ship separately.
- Can I cancel my order once it has been placed?Online orders cannot be cancelled once they are placed, but our return process is quick and easy! Orders can be returned within 30 days as long as they are new, unused, and in their original packaging. You can return the order using the prepaid shipping label and Return Form that are included in the original shipment. You can expect to receive your refund within 1-2 business days after the order/product is received back at our facility.
Please note that ALL custom orders are final and cannot be canceled.
- Why is my order on hold?If your order appears to be "On Hold" within your account, it means the order was declined by our credit card processor. You will not be charged, and any authorization charges from Wilson will disappear within 1-2 business days.
You can contact your bank for more information about the declined charge, but the current order will no longer be valid so you are free to place a new order with your updated payment information.
- Why did you charge me more for my order?You will notice a temporary authorization charge (10% of your order total) on your card. This charge is used to validate your card before processing. The charge will disappear within 2 days, and you will only be charged for the order total you were given at checkout when it ships.
Some products ship from different locations. If items in your order are shipped separately, you will be charged separately for the items. However, the order total will still be the amount stated at checkout.
- How is tax calculated?Sales tax is determined based on your shipping address. Please keep in mind that the sales tax you see in your shopping cart is an estimate; you will see the final sales tax when you place your order.
- Can I place a tax exempt order online?The Wilson Family of Brands is pleased to offer tax exempt purchasing for qualifying organizations. Click here to find out more.
- I'm looking for a product that isn't listed on your site. Where can I find it?If a product is not listed on our site, it is not available for online purchase. However, some products are exclusive to our authorized dealers; you can contact your local authorized dealer for more information about their items in stock. While our currently available stock is up to date on our site, you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram for information about new product releases in the future.
- Where can I find authorized locations for purchasing Wilson products?You can find the nearest authorized locations by using our dealer locator. Just click the Find a Dealer link at the top right corner of the page to get started.
- The item I want is out of stock. Can you notify me when it comes back in stock?We are unable to notify you when an item comes back in stock; however, the inventory on our website is always up to date and you can keep an eye on our social media pages for updates about product releases.
- How can I leave feedback about a product I purchased?We love to hear how your equipment is working out for you! To leave feedback, just visit the product's corresponding page on our website and let us know what you think in the Reviews section at the bottom of the page.
- Do you offer racket stringing services?
- What is Wilson's return policy?
Wilson offers returns on most items within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Please note that custom product orders are final and cannot be returned. Please follow these additional guidelines when making a return to Wilson.com:
- Item must be in new condition. Clothing must be unworn.
- Item must be returned with all original packaging and accessories (includes box or plastic poly bag).
- No receipt is necessary to process your return.
- The online return form will ask for your order number. You can find your order number in the order confirmation email, or by logging into your account.
- How do I return a product purchased on Wilson.com?To initiate a return, you will need to log in to your Wilson.com account. Once logged in, select “RETURNS” from the left menu. in the Start a Return Section, select “Return Items.” You will then be able to select your order and follow the steps to submit your return for eligible items. On the final return confirmation page, you will be able to print your UPS return shipping label and send the item(s) back to us.
If you placed your order as a guest - you can initiate your return through the Guest Checkout Return Form. You will need to enter your order number and email address used to place the order.
Once we have received the return and our team has verified it meets our return guidelines, your refund will be processed back to your original form of payment within 3-5 business days.
- Can I return a product to Wilson.com that was purchased from an authorized dealer?Unfortunately we are only able to process e-commerce returns for products that were purchased on Wilson.com. If you purchased a product from an authorized dealer, you can inquire about returning it by contacting the dealer directly.
- Can I return a product that was given to me as a gift?Yes. However, please be advised that if the return is accepted, the refund will be applied to the original form of payment. If your product was purchased through an authorized dealer, you will need to contact the dealer to facilitate your return. If your product was purchased directly on Wilson.com, you can return it as long as it meets our return guidelines.
- What is the status of my return?You can check the status of your return by logging into your account, selecting “Returns” from the left menu and selecting “Manage Returns.” Please keep in mind that after we receive the product back, it takes up to 3-5 business days for the refund to be processed back onto your original form of payment.
- Can I exchange a product?We do not offer exchanges. If you need a different item, you can initiate a return for a refund and place a new order at any time.
- What is the limited warranty policy?Most Wilson products carry a one year limited warranty from the date of purchase by the original purchaser from an authorized dealer.
To find out more and submit a warranty request please visit here.
- How long does it take for a warranty claim to be processed?Once you've completed the warranty form, it will take 5-7 business days for us to review your claim. We will reach out as soon as our review is complete!
- What can I purchase with the voucher from my warranty claim?A voucher from a warranty claim can only be used to purchase the product that your warranty claim was originally submitted for.
- Can I use the remainder of my voucher from a warranty claim on a new order?No- a voucher from a warranty claim is only valid for a single order.
- When will my order ship?Ground Orders normally take between 24-48 hours to ship out of our warehouse. Orders placed with expedited shipping, if placed before the cut off time (1 pm CST), will ship the same day.
*Custom strung rackets ship within 2-3 days of order placement.
- What is the cutoff time for next-day and second-day delivery? Orders must be placed by 1pm CST to be eligible for next-day or second-day delivery.
Custom orders have lead times and will ship within the specified timeframe on your order confirmation.
- What are the shipping and handling fees?Ground shipping is free for all orders, regardless of the order value. Second day and overnight shipping options are also available for most products and the cost for these options will be displayed at checkout.
- Can I track my order?Yes. In your shipping confirmation email, there is a link that leads you to tracking information. You will have to login to your account and view your order history.
- Can a customer ship to an APO/FPO address? No, unfortunately Wilson cannot ship to an APO/FPO address
- Can a customer ship to an international address? No. At this time, Wilson can only ship orders to the 50 United States.
- Where does my order ship from? Most stock product ships from our warehouse in Mt. Juliet, TN.
DeMarini bats and custom composite bats ship from Hillsboro, OR.
Custom Slugger wood bats ship from Louisville, KY.
Custom golf clubs ship from Schiller Park, IL.
Most apparel items ship from our warehouse in Sparta, TN.
Leather Footballs and custom inflates ship from our warehouse in Ada, OH.
- What happens when my tracking says "delivered" but I have not received my package? Occasionally a carrier will scan a package as delivered before it arrives at the final destination. When this happens, the package is usually delivered within the next few business days. If you've waited a couple of days and you still don't have the package:
- See if someone else accepted delivery. Check with household members, neighbors, building managers, the mail room, front desk, and anyone else who may have accepted the delivery.
- Look around the delivery location. Carriers sometimes leave packages in a safe, hidden place like on a side porch, in/around your garage, or behind bushes.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery. You may find an attempted delivery notice in your mailbox or on your door. Follow the instructions on that notice to request redelivery or pick up the package.
- Contact the carrier. Ask if they have additional information about the package's location. (Have your tracking or delivery confirmation number handy.) If your package was shipped via UPS, they may be able to hold the package at their local hub for you to pick up. You can call UPS and see if this is possible.
Most packages arrive by the estimated delivery date listed in the tracking information. If you do not receive the package by then, please allow an additional day or two for the package to be delivered. Please note that carriers may deliver packages up until 8 p.m.
- When will I receive my Custom Works product?The lead-time based on the type of Custom Works product displays within your shopping cart. When your Custom Works product ships an email with tracking complete tracking details will be delivered to you.
If you want to track the production status of you Custom Works baseball glove, use our Glove Tracker Tool.
*Custom strung rackets ship within 2-3 days of order placement.
- Can I cancel or modify my order after it is placed?Once you place your order we begin the process of building your custom product, specifically for you so no cancellations or modifications to the design of your custom product are allowed.
- Can I return a custom product?Because we build this product specifically to your custom requirements, we can't accept returns.
- Will my products that are in stock wait to ship with my Custom Works products? No, your stock products will ship within one business day and your Custom Works products will ship once it is complete. You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail with each shipment.
- What happens if my custom product is damaged or defective?If your order arrives damaged or with a manufacturing defect, we will gladly replace the damaged or defective item.
It is your responsibility to review your order and confirm that it is correct before submitting it to us. Your Custom Works product is specifically made for you, and therefore Wilson cannot accept returns or refunds of Custom Works products if the dissatisfaction is not due to an error by Wilson. For instance, Wilson cannot refund personalized product if the quality issue is due to: Typographical errors, misspelled words or name, incorrect grammar, unfinished text, or other material provided by the user.
Design or creative choices. Please be sure you are satisfied with the color combinations and overall layout of your products before submitting your order. Wilson also reserves the right to reject any designs with profanity or offensive content.
Contact us within 7 days of receiving your Custom Works product to report a damaged or defective product.
- Can I place a bulk order for custom products?Yes! Custom products are great for your organization or event. We can facilitate bulk orders of custom products over the phone, so just contact us to get the ball rolling.
For full terms and conditions of your order, please see Wilson Terms and Conditions.
Wilson has been a leader in the sporting goods industry for over 100 years, in part because we round out our team with the best and brightest talent. We hire individuals who share our passion for sports and complement our desire to make Wilson the brand of choice for athletes everywhere.
Wilson offers a high-quality and competitive benefits package which includes: health, dental, vision, 401(k), flexible spending account, disability, life insurance, transit program and significant discounts on our products. Wilson’s team-oriented values are brought to life in our casual, collaborative work environment. From our Global HQ in Chicago IL to our factory in Ada, OH and all around the country and globe, our employees are proud to be part of #TeamWilson.
To learn more about Careers at Wilson and view current openings, please visit our Careers page.