COLLEGE: WASHINGTON NPF/PRO TEAM: CHICAGO BANDITS POSITION: C, INF
- EARLIEST MEMORY OF THE GAME:
- Playing T-ball in West Covina for the Dodgers
- FAVORITE PLAYER GROWING UP:
- I really liked Big Papi and Jeter, but now that I’m older I wouldn’t say I have a favorite. I appreciate different players for different reasons.
- COMMITTING TO PLAY AT THE UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON:
- Life-changing. I was a sophomore in high school and I had never been so sure of anything. One of the best decisions I’ve made.
- BEING A COLLEGE ATHLETE:
- People don’t realize what comes with being a college athlete because they only see the surface. Juggling class, homework, tutoring, practice, conditioning, injuries, treatment, traveling & sleeping is not easy. You sacrifice a lot to compete.
- OTHER DESIRED POSITION:
- I would love to be a pitcher in a big-time ball game!
- BIGGEST CAREER MOMENT:
- My dad getting to see me play for the USA team was very special
- Knowing that the Lord has given me this gift to honor Him and having a positive impact in young lives motivates me.
- SOFTBALL GAINING OLYMPIC SPORT STATUS AGAIN:
- I think it is a no brainer to have softball and baseball in the Olympics. I am fortunate enough to be wearing this jersey at a great time, so it’s definitely a special feeling.
- SOFTBALL REINSTATED MEANING:
- The game has been growing rapidly, and now that softball is reinstated- many countries are working hard to compete in the Olympics and it will only grow our game even more.