Thank you for your interest in attending Wilson Staff Demo Day. We believe this is the best way to experience what Wilson Staff products can do you for your game. Your health and safety and the health and safety of our fitting experts are of paramount importance to us. For this reason, the following guidelines apply to all Demo Day events. We appreciate your understanding.
- Your fitting specialist is always required to wear a face mask and gloves.
- Hitting bays will be set up a minimum of six feet apart to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- All golf clubs will be sanitized and disinfected between each session. Clubs will not be returned to the rotation until they have been properly cleaned.
- Hand sanitizer will always be available throughout the fitting.
- Only your fitting specialist will be allowed to touch the fitting equipment. This includes club tools, golf balls, launch monitors, iPads, and computers.
- Please refrain from handshaking or personal contact of any kind.
- Wilson representatives reserve the right to reschedule your fitting at any time and for any reason.
We also ask for your help in keeping everyone at the Demo Day safe by staying home if you have a cough or fever (or have had in the last 14 days) or if you have been exposed to someone who has been positively diagnosed with the COVID-19 virus over the previous 14 days.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We look forward to seeing you at a Wilson Demo Day!
|03/28||Ken McDonald Golf Course||Demo||Tempe, Arizona|
Ken McDonald Golf Course
March 28, 2021
10:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Ken McDonald Golf Course, 800 E Divot Dr #4607, Tempe, AZ 85283, USA
RSVP for this Demo Event
Click for DirectionsLink to this event